Mo'nique Show aired on February 17, 2010.

I felt inspired when I first laid eyes on the men of Model City as the quests of The Mo'nique Show that aired on February 17, 2010.These specific models overcame obstacles and endeavors together which created an understanding on the lifestyle in High Fashion. I then started watching their series just after the first episode I was inspired to blog and express my ideas. I'm not only focusing on African Americans to expand beyond their racial background as being labeled “Urban” Fashion and standing tall in "High Fashion".

What does it take to reach to an Empire as such this?

The true value of endurance and perseverance is to be more assertive for what we want as a whole. I am here to show this industry our skills to accomplish a goal that Urban Models are a Growing Empire in High Fashion.

My Blog List

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Words of encouragement

There's one thing I know for sure: having an attitude of gratitude is the most important mind training you can undertake if you want to attract abundance and prosperity into your life.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Would you follow My Blog?

Search This Blog